We are a crazy family of 6! Jason and I got married March 24, 2001 and started having babies shortly after that. We now have 4 beautiful kids that keep us extremely busy. Riley was born in 2002, Ryker 2004, Rayden 2007, and our newest addition, Radlyn in 2010. We love to play and have fun together but never have enough time to do either. These are some of our adventures and crazy life moments!
7 comments:
Oh, they're so cute! I should have bought Zander a cute new green shirt. Rayden looks so old with so much hair...I love it!!
Omigosh; your kids are cute!!
How cute!!! I especially love Ryker's shirt. I didn't get any pictures of mine but they also didn't get dressed up nearly as cute. =(
They look so cute. I forgot to dress my kids in green and so I had to change them when I realized it. Rayden is getting so big...I can't believe it!
Wow, your kids are growing up so fast! They look darling.
My spoiled kids would have reacted the same way!!
sooo cute Nikki. Hopefully we will get to see you guys in May. I can't believe how big Rayden is!
Post a Comment