I know this is a little late, but that is the story of my life these days! We had a lot of fun over the long 4th of July weekend. Jason's brother Jeremy and his family came to visit so we got to have tons of fun and basically never stopped. Unfortunately I missed out on the first two days because of school and clinicals, but Jason was kind enough take to take 2 days off work to play with everyone. They went to Lagoon for the day and I met them there after I got done with school. Thursday they went to the lake..without me, and then that night we had a BBQ at Jason's parents for the North Salt Lake fireworks show. We go every year and the kids love it. His parents live right there so it is so convenient. Friday the boys went 4 wheeling and I got to stay home with the girls (Jax, Marianne, Riley, Rayden, & Jared), ate some Cafe Rio, everyone took a nap (except for me). Saturday was another trip to the lake for some air chairing, water skiing and hanging out in the sun. We topped the night of with dinner at Texas Roadhouse with no kids...It was fabulous!!!!!! We were so worn out from all our fun adventures it took us a while to recover.




4 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great time. i love fun times with family. We need to get our girls together to play soon.
Sounds busy! Just think, next year you will get to play when they play and nap when they nap!!!
So much fun! I love the firework slide show. You are so busy (even during playtime.) :)
I got tired just reading all of the stuff you did (and missed out on). Looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone and hopefully you've rested up by now. Rayden is looking more and more like Riley to me. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Post a Comment